Proceeds from factor sales can support expanded patient services and improved care.
- Pay for support staff — nurses, social workers, physical therapists, orthopedist, genetics counselor, and other specialists
- Support clinical community services — educational events, networking events, family days, etc.
- Purchase supplies for patient care, including crutches, walkers, wheelchairs, ice packs, gas cards, medic alert bracelets and more
Diane Nugent, MD
Region IX Coordinator – National Hemophilia Program
Medical Director – CIBD
“Red Chip worked with us when our program was just getting off the ground. They understood the administrative pieces required to start a program and they excelled at helping us bring patients on service and keep them happy!”
As your partner, Red Chip will perform essential 340B services, including:
- Program Set-Up
- Administrative education
- Payer Contracts specifically for your HTC
- Customer Care for your patients
- Purchasing factor from manufacturers/vendors
- Dispensing factor/ancillaries to your patients
- Inventory Management
- Impeccable Delivery Service
- Billing & Collections
- Financial Reporting
- 340B Compliance and Audit Support
Poured Back into HTCs
About Red Chip Enterprises
Red Chip works in partnership with Hemophilia Treatment Centers to help build, maintain, and grow outpatient factor programs. The 340B programs we manage are built on performance, not promise. Our team supports physicians, nurses and hospital administration in building a bright future for HTCs and their patients.