Red Chip has been establishing, operating and supporting 340B factor programs since 2001. Clients partner with us because our 340B programs are built on performance, not promise.
Our industry experts control costs by managing the programs, but everything we provide — services, inventory, etc. — is branded with your HTC’s information, not Red Chip’s. As your 340B partner, we’re dedicated to your HTC’s success.
In short, we take care of HTC business so that our clients don’t have to. We solve problems, remain in strict compliance with regulations, and successfully collect 99.7% of submitted claims.
Red Chip’s list of HTC clients is growing nationwide. Contact us about joining them!
Clients Red Chip Has Worked With Include:
- Children’s Hospital and Research Center of Oakland (Oakland, CA)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Children’s Mercy Hospital (Kansas City, MO)
- City of Hope National Medical Center (Duarte, CA)
- Comprehensive Center for Inherited Blood Disorders (Orange, CA)
- Long Beach Memorial/Miller Children’s Hospital (Long Beach, CA)
- Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN)
- Orthopaedic Hospital (Los Angeles, CA)
- SSM Cardinal Glennon (St. Louis, MO)
- St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center (Boise, ID)
- Tulane University School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA)
- University of California Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA)
- University of California San Diego Health System (San Diego, CA)
- University of California San Francisco Benioff Children’s Hospital (San Francisco, CA)
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital (Worcester, MA)
- University of Connecticut Health and Connecticut Children’s Medical Center (Farmington, CT)
- University of Vermont Medical Center (Burlington, VT)
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA)
- Washington University in St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)