Red Chip has been establishing, operating and supporting 340B factor programs since 2001. Clients partner with us because our 340B programs are built on performance, not promise.
Our industry experts control costs by managing the programs, but everything we provide — services, inventory, etc. — is branded with your HTC’s information. As your 340B partner, we’re dedicated to your HTC’s success.
In short, we take care of HTC business so our clients don’t have to. We solve problems, remain in strict compliance with regulations, and successfully collect 99.7% of submitted claims.
Red Chip’s list of HTC clients is growing nationwide. Contact us about joining them!
Clients Red Chip Has Worked With Include:
- Brigham & Women’s Physicians Organization (Boston, MA)
- Children’s Hospital and Research Center of Oakland (Oakland, CA)
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters (Norfolk, VA)
- Children’s Mercy Hospital (Kansas City, MO)
- Children’s National Hemophilia Care (Washington D.C.)
- City of Hope National Medical Center (Duarte, CA)
- Comprehensive Center for Inherited Blood Disorders (Orange, CA)
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis Center of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Kidz Medical Services, Inc. (Coral Gables, FL)
- Long Beach Memorial/Miller Children’s Hospital (Long Beach, CA)
- Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN)
- Oklahoma Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders (Norman, OK)
- Orthopaedic Hospital (Los Angeles, CA)
- SSM Cardinal Glennon (St. Louis, MO)
- St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center (Boise, ID)
- Tulane University School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA)
- University of California Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA)
- University of California San Diego Health System (San Diego, CA)
- University of California San Francisco Benioff Children’s Hospital (San Francisco, CA)
- University of Connecticut Health (Farmington, CT)
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital (Worcester, MA)
- University of Vermont Medical Center (Burlington, VT)
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA)
- Washington University in St. Louis (St. Louis, MO)